As many of you have heard and experienced, liability
insurance with EIFS coverage has been a major issue.
Also as you may know Degussa (Senergy), AWCI, and
some other EIFS manufacturers have been deligently
working on solutions. To date, AWCI in conjunction
with support from specific Manufacturers, is cabable
of quoting for your insurance needs. There are some
key points that may address or create questions:
1. This is available for applicators & distributors
that are members of AWCI. & apply or distribute
EIFS products from EIFS manufacturers that have made
a capital contribution to the program.
2. You may have had to attended AWCI EIFS education
3. You will have to qualify-low risk & previous
4. They will exclude wood frame for EIFS & DEFS.
5. All states except CA & NV. You can get more
from www.awci-insurance.bm. In echoing Bill Kasik,
President of Senergy "This is an extremely important
and positive step in the evolution of insurance products
made available to EIFS applicators."